Tuesday 10 June 2014

Update

I have been doing this little project for the last 4 days but thought i would give you an update to be honest it isnt going to well. my idea was to use this project for 30 day without harming myself as it takes on average 21 days to break a habit so 30 days was plenty time that's what i thought. Out of these four day i have only managed to go 24 hours without harming myself which is really bad. I seem to be in a black hole and every step to recovery i am making i am messing up somewhere else. The negative thoughts in my head never ever stop they keep barking at me telling me i am worthless, stupid, give up the fight. Still here just wish i had the courage just to finish it. However i am not going to give up at the moment want to at least complete this challenge that way before i give up i can say i succeed at something i had set out to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment