Thursday 19 June 2014

Day 11: (strangest place (school, park, etc) you've ever injured yourself?)

11) strangest place (school, park, etc) you've ever injured yourself?

The strangest place i have ever cut has to be on a bus, i am on them a lot for college, seeing friends or just for something to do. On the day I did this i sat at the very back, the bus only had two other people on it but there were at the front so they couldnt see me. I had a bobby pin my hair and i knew they could cause injury, i had a bad night but i promised myself i wont cut until morning hoping that the urge would pass by the morning never did. I took the pin out my hair and just pushing and dragging it into my skin. i knew if i didnt do it before college i was going to end up lashing out and if i did it at college i dont know what they would actual do if i did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment