Sunday 22 June 2014

Day 14 (is there anyone you consider to be an inspiration to recover?)

is there anyone you consider to be an inspiration to recover?

Sort of? there are a couple but i wont say they were inspiration

A guy i know has been through it, his self harm was through smoking and drinking. Because he is trying to get his life back on track i kind of look up to him to recover and i know he always there for me know matter how much shit he is going through himself. He always makes time

Demi Lovato is my biggest inspiration to recover as i now know that even celebrities have issues and need ways to cope. I have watched her on television since i was a young teenager in sonny with a chance and camp rock

Of course my last inspiration is myself, i know it sounds cliché but i dont want my future children to see white and red lines on their mums wrists as this gives them the message it is okay for them to do it if they need a way to cope  

No comments:

Post a Comment